Mobility Dogs welcomes you to join us at Gibbs Farm Sculpture Park
18th November 2021, 10am – 2pm
2421 Kaipara Coast Highway
- Comfortable walking shoes – the paved walk is 6-7 km long; however, you can choose to do as much or as little of this as you please. A reasonable level of mobility is required.
- Camera – photos are allowed
- Sunscreen and hat
- Food & water – there is no onsite cafe
- Raincoat – this event will go ahead rain or shine!
- This is a 7km hilly walk, with no set pathway and is not wheelchair friendly.
- No dogs allowed
- There are toilets available on site.
- Please familiarise yourself with the Gibbs Farm Visitor’s Term of Access
- Entry is through the main gates at 2421 Kaipara Coast Highway
- Visitors also agree to the terms of access as outlined here by Gibbs Farm.
- Unfortunately, if you find you are unable to attend, we cannot refund or resell tickets. We suggest you pass them on to family or friends yourselves.
For more info visit www.gibbsfarm.org.nz Please note: Gibbs Farm is a private property, open monthly by prior appointment only to artists, educational institutions, charities and the public. No entry fee is applicable when visiting Gibbs Farm by appointment; the Trustees of Gibbs Farm have generously allowed us to arrange this event as an important fundraiser to support Mobility Dogs.