This event is now SOLD OUT!
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, the Mobility Dogs fundraiser at Gibbs Farm on Friday 11 March has been rescheduled.
The event is now taking place on Friday 25 November 2022. All tickets will remain valid for the new date.
If you are no longer able to attend please contact Eventfinda and they will organise a refund for you. We appreciate your understanding at this time.
Thank you and stay safe!
Mobility Dogs welcomes you to join us at Gibbs Farm Sculpture Park
Friday 25 Nov 2022, 10am – 2pm
2421 Kaipara Coast Highway
Join us for a wonderful opportunity to visit Gibbs Farm Sculpture Park, helping to raise funds for Mobility Dogs. Explore the world class Gibbs Farm – an expansive, open-air sculpture park located in the beautiful Kaipara Harbour, North of Auckland. It is the greatest collection of large-scale, outdoor sculptures in New Zealand, with works by some of the world’s most renowned artists. Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy wandering around the park admiring the sculptures and exotic animals, including giraffes and zebras! Tickets are limited and can be purchased via Eventfinda. There will be no sales at the gate so get in early to avoid disappointment!
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes – the paved walk is 6-7 km long; however, you can choose to do as much or as little of this as you please. A reasonable level of mobility is required.
- Camera – photos are allowed
- Sunscreen and hat
- Food & water – there is no onsite cafe
- Raincoat – this event will go ahead rain or shine!
- This is a 7km hilly walk, with no set pathway and is not wheelchair friendly.
- No dogs allowed
- There are toilets available on site.
- Please familiarise yourself with the Gibbs Farm Visitor’s Term of Access
- Entry is through the main gates at 2421 Kaipara Coast Highway
- Visitors also agree to the terms of access as outlined here by Gibbs Farm.
- Unfortunately, if you find you are unable to attend, we cannot refund or resell tickets. We suggest you pass them on to family or friends yourselves.
For more info visit www.gibbsfarm.org.nz Please note: Gibbs Farm is a private property, open monthly by prior appointment only to artists, educational institutions, charities and the public. No entry fee is applicable when visiting Gibbs Farm by appointment; the Trustees of Gibbs Farm have generously allowed us to arrange this event as an important fundraiser to support Mobility Dogs.