Mobility Dogs specially train dogs to help disabled New Zealanders with their individual, unique needs. Through practical support, companionship and unconditional love, these dogs truly transform the lives of their partners, who enjoy greater independence and quality of life.
We’re currently seeking applications for the jobs listed below. Join us today and make a difference in the lives of disabled New Zealanders today.
Funds and Grants Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced Grant and Funding Coordinator who will secure funding for our Trust. The role is part-time, approximately 20 hours per week. You will primarily be working remotely.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Proven experience in grant writing and processing accountabilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively, problem solve and tell engaging stories.
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively in a small team.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage a variety
of tasks including maintaining records and producing clear funding reports.
- Results oriented with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Vega.Works and Xero an advantage.
The successful candidate will be a positive, engaging person who has the self-discipline necessary to achieve results. The ability to think on your feet and good time-management skills are essential.
If you feel you have the attributes and experience required and you are interested in joining our dynamic organisation where you will really make a difference we would like to hear from you.
Please email your CV and cover letter to: Jody Wilson General Manager email@example.com Applications close Friday 25th June.
If you would like more information about this role you can download the job description here.