Sponsor a Mobility Pup and transform a life
These pups will help give a disabled New Zealander life changing loyalty. The puppy you sponsor will become an extra set of hands, and a best friend too, and from as little as $1 a day, or $30 a month, you can make a big impact in someone’s life.
Oskar is now 6 months old and very confident puppy. He is really playful, loves exploring new environments and nothing seems to phase him at all. Sponsor Oskar today and help him become a life changing Mobility Dog.
Rosco is now 6 months old. He is very social and loves people. He loves his toys and although he was a bit cautious outside initially he is now very confident and enjoys chasing leaves and exploring. Rosco is available to sponsor now!
What you receive as a puppy sponsor
- A Puppy Welcome Pack in the mail, which includes a beautiful photo of your sponsored puppy, a photo frame to display it in and a fridge magnet.
- Email updates every 4 months sharing milestones in your pup’s training, including images.
- Updates and stories about how Mobility Dogs help people in your community.
This way you can follow your pup’s journey from a cute puppy to a life changing Mobility Dog.
How do I gift a puppy sponsorship?
You can sponsor either one, or both of these sweet pups for yourself or as a gift for someone special. If you are giving this sponsorship as a gift, please enter the gift recipient’s details including name, email address and postal address in the Comments Box in the donation form.
How your support helps
- Your support will help train more Mobility Dogs to give greater independence, and life changing loyalty to disabled New Zealanders.
- Every year we have a growing number of people asking us to support them with a Mobility Dog and it is challenging for us to keep up with demand.
- Mobility Dogs make a life-changing difference to disabled people helping with practical tasks such as picking up dropped items, retrieve or carry items, or opening and closing doors and drawers.
- A partnership with a Mobility Dog also offers emotional support, companionship and unconditional love. They also help to reduce loneliness and improve confidence, enabling many people to take on new challenges and experiences.