Take part and change lives!
Have fun and help fundraise for Mobility Dogs.
We are a very small charity and we need your support to help New Zealanders living disabilities.
To help make it easy for you to help Mobility Dogs we have some fun events for you to choose from and we have created some fundraising materials that will help make your event really special.
Choose an event
We’ve come up with some easy events for you to choose in order to raise money for Mobility Dogs, from having a coffee to wearing green for the day. And we’ve created a fundraising pack for you to download HERE, or below, including invitations, step by step guides and more!
- Pupcake Sale – bake cupcakes and sell them to your friends, family and colleagues – you could even make them look like pups!
- Go Green – wear green to show you care, or dye your hair, or your dog’s fur – it’s up to you!
- Paws for coffee – stop, pause and have a coffee (or tea) with friends or workmates and raise money while you do it!
We get hundreds of requests for dogs every year, and for us to help more people we desperately need more funds. We are keen for you to celebrate your four legged friends and raise money for Mobility Dogs at the same time – plus it is a great opportunity to tell others about our work.
Share your events and photos with us
- Tag us on Twitter @MobilityDogs
- Use the hashtag #mobilitydogsnz
- Post to Instagram and in your caption or comments tag @mobilitydogs
By posting to our Twitter and Instagram pages, you give us permission to re-share your images publically in our own feed. If you’d rather not share your images openly, email them instead.
Thank you for getting involved!